Reliable mosquito control services offered to properties located in and around Charlotte, Mt. Holly, and Belmont.
Our mosquito control products are proven to be safe and effective.
When the weather gets warmer, it's so tempting to spend all of your free time outdoors. This can quickly get interrupted by annoying mosquitoes hanging around in your yard. They not only bite and leave you itching for days, but they also carry dangerous transmittable diseases. Protect yourself and your family from mosquitoes with our mosquito control program.
Our crew will visit your property 6 times throughout the year to apply our treatments and deter mosquitoes away from your home or business. Our treatments are proven to be both safe and effective, so you can rest easy knowing that you made the best choice for the health of you and your family. We service locations in both North and South Carolina, including Charlotte, Mt. Holly, Belmont, and Fort Mill.
Protect yourself from mosquitoes year-round.
When you sign up for our mosquito control program, our crew will visit your home or business 6 times a year to apply 6 different treatments. Our first treatment is in March when the weather starts to get a little warmer. We like to get ahead of the summer heat so that the mosquitoes don't stand a chance! We will visit your property every 5 to 6 weeks, adding up to 6 treatments. The last application is in October as your lawn starts to prepare for the cooler weather again. A consistent schedule like this will keep your lawn protected from mosquitoes year-round.
Our two treatment products include Demand CS and Archer Insect Growth Regulator.
Our crew uses unique backpack power blowers to spray the mosquito control treatment onto your lawn. The two products we apply are called Demand CS and Archer Insect Growth Regulator. They are both registered and approved by the Environmental Protection Agency for use in schools in hospitals, meaning that the products we use are extremely safe for you and your family to be around.
- Demand CS: This product is a new advanced-generation pyrethroid that controls not only mosquitoes but more than 30 other insects and bugs. Some of these include spiders, ants, fleas, and wasps.
- Archer: This product can effectively interrupt the life cycle of mosquitoes, preventing eggs and larvae from developing any further.
The combination of these two products is unmatched; you are not only controlling the already existing mosquitoes, but you are also preventing the further development of their eggs/larvae. This gives your lawn ultimate protection and our crew will be back to apply it again before it can wear off!
You might be unknowingly attracting mosquitoes to your yard.
Our mosquito control program is the best thing you can do if you find that the mosquitoes on your property are interrupting your time outdoors. However, there are a couple of changes you can make to your property to try and limit the attraction of mosquitoes.
- Standing Water - Get rid of any standing water in your yard. Not only does standing water attract mosquitoes, but it also hurts your chances at a healthy lawn. Poor drainage is one reason you might have regular standing water.
- Clear Overgrowth - Regularly trim your grass and plants. Overgrown vegetation is a breeding ground for mosquitoes!
- Remove Water-Holding Objects - Remove objects from your property that collect water (tarps, buckets).
Have a mosquito problem? Call us!
We want to help you get back to enjoying your time outdoors instead of spending your time swatting at mosquitoes and getting bit. Our 6-step mosquito control program will take care of this issue for you and leave you protected year-round. We service areas in both NC and SC including Charlotte, Mt. Holly, Belmont, and Fort Mill. Give our office a call at (704) 822-1625 to speak with an expert and receive a quote.