Professional Lawn Care Services in Gastonia, North Carolina
We provide essential lawn care services including fertilization, weed control, aeration, overseeding, and more!
The largest city in Gaston County, Gastonia is located just about 20 miles west of the major city of Charlotte, North Carolina. It has deep historic roots being that it was incorporated in 1877, the year Reconstructed in America ended. The small town began with just 200 residents and less than one square mile, now it's bustling with a population of over 72,000 people and approximately 51 square miles. If you're wanting to see extraordinary natural beauty, stop by the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden that's brimming with glistening fountains, tropical plants, and an impressive visitor pavilion. An affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution, the Schiele Museum of Natural History hosts the largest collection of mounted land animals in the entire Southeast, a must-see visitor attraction.
Since 1996, our company has helped thousands of residents in Gastonia achieve beautiful, healthy lawns with services like fertilization, aeration, overseeding, and weed control. We mean it when we say we can't wait to do the same for you! If you own a home or property in Gastonia, NC, reach out to our team to schedule a lawn care service for your property today!
Lawn Care Services
- Fertilization: We offer two 7-step fertilization programs to meet the needs of both cool-season and warm-season grasses. Each fertilization program includes pre-emergents, weed control, and seasonal soil enhancements.
- Weed Control: Our fertilization program includes pre-emergent treatments but we will also visit your property as needed to take care of weeds that spring up in-between visits. We treat common weeds like nutsedge, hogweed, and dandelions.
- Aeration: We offer both core aeration and liquid aeration for different times of the year. Liquid aeration is performed in the spring while core aeration is performed in the fall. However, cool-season grass can be aerated in both seasons.
- Overseeding: Overseeding is a service that helps lawns with bare areas and thickens up thinning lawns. Our Fescue grass seeds are premium and scientifically-backed by the turf trial of North Carolina state.
Protect Your Lawn From Insects & Diseases
- Lawn Disease: Disease can creep into your lawn and slowly take over the entire turf. That's why we offer a 3-step treatment program for cool-season grass that's used as a preventative measure against brown patch as well as a curative treatment.
- Lawn Insects: We can prevent common lawn insects like grubs, chinch bugs, and armyworms from tearing through your lawn and grass roots with our insect treatments.
- Mosquito Control Program: Mosquitos are both annoying and potentially harmful to your family and pets. Our mosquito program runs from March-October and includes a total of 6 visits to your home.
Tree & Shrub Care
Our 4-step tree and shrub fertilization and care program is designed to replenish plants with nutrients, prevent insects from feeding off of them, and make them resilient enough to ward off disease. We'll visit your property quarterly and use deep-root or root-zone feeding, paired with natural horticulture oils to keep your shrubs and trees healthy.
Schedule a lawn care service with one of our team members today!
We are the one-stop-shop for all of your essential lawn care needs! Our services cover all of the issues and struggles your lawn may be facing. With a background education in Horticulture and highly-trained technicians, you can trust to accurately diagnose your lawn issues and treat them accordingly. If you have a home or property in Gastonia, North Carolina, give us a call at (704) 822-1625 to sign up for a lawn care service today!